Version 21.8.0 is now available for download if you are on the desktop version of Jenesis. If you are hosted, and most of you are, you will be automatically updated over the next few weeks.
Some of the features in this version include
- The Acord 27 is now prefillable.
- We have added an ’email AND text’ button to the emailing screen when emailing from Jenesis.
- When exporting a quote to an existing client, Jenesis will now prompt the user to give them the option to update the clients cell phone number and email address if it is different in the quote.
- The weekends now show a different color than weekdays on the J-Calendar form.
- We have altered the process for the Mortgagee / LossPay. Now when the user selects this ribbon option from utilities, they will be presented with a list of all Lenders including how many auto and home clients they have. Simply Double Click to select one. You may also navigate by pressing the first letter of the name.
- We have added the ability to list the Scheduled Items on the Home Binder.
A complete list of changes in this version is available here.
Check out the video for additional update help